Friday 13 December 2013



The curtain came down on the stage of {Building Teaching Skills Through The Interactive Web} at 12:00 pacific time 13/December/2013. Participating into this great course has certainly help me bridge a big gap between technology  and tradition.It makes our teaching meaningful and effective.Yes, I would take full advantages of all the things I have learned throughout searching,reading,commenting,creating or achieving tasks.

I will not talk about my best or favorite week,as most of them have great usefulness among me and my students. One simple effect of this course that I feel I become an autonomous learner;i.e I will continue this long journey equipped with many technological tools and ideas.

I would like to thank the embassy of USA in Jordan for providing me this valuable opportunity.I would also like to extend my gratitude to the University of Oregon, particularly to our supportive course instructor Ms. Courtney and to you all my active classmates from different countries around the world...

Thank You All and Miss You All..
Baraat


1 comment:

  1. Hi Baraat,
    I entirely agree that this course has helped us bridge a gap between tradition and technology. We are really benefited by this course.
    With best wishes
    Batuk Lal Tamang

    ReplyDelete