Sunday 8 December 2013

Week 9

 A very big gap I have come over by joining this very great course, I am so fortunate and thankful for our best instructor Courtney,and to the Oregon University....may this give you some of my reflections which I filled in the given course survey.

The second thing successfully I hope I have done is the final project which mainly talks about the problem of weak or poor reading in my school , the problem that I endeavor to succeed solving it.

As for the week discussion,it concentrated on the issue of learning styles,I understood two main points about it :
1- Students have different learning styles such as:verbal,visual,musical,interpersonal,naturalist...etc.

2- Teachers should be aware in recognizing these styles and use the appropriate technological tools to cater for the learning styles.

May be  my weekly reflections are short but believe me most of the new information I learned is sticking in my mind...
Baraat

1 comment:

  1. Hi Baraat!

    This course has certainly help us to bridge a big gap between technology and tradition. I hope we will make the best use of our learning to make our teaching meaningful and effective.

    Best!

    Darshan

    ReplyDelete