Sunday 1 December 2013

Week 8:
This is the direction that you should follow from now on, it is our turn now to be innovative as our honorable  guest,Jeff Magotto, the one who I added to a list of pioneers accompanied with our great moderator Courtney of course.

Most of this week was consumed not only on my project draft,but also reading and navigating most of the given links and posts in this very rich week,yes it is very similar to what Inesa said about it "it is a net tour."

If I was given a lot of time, I would create the best site for my class, but according to the very responsibilities I have this time concerning the preparation of the final exams of English , I chose to create a very simple and easy tool which all of us feel the usefulness of it which is the Nicenet.


No comments:

Post a Comment